Our Home Services in McLean and Surrounding Areas
Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers our DMV area customers full-service treatment. We are a design-build company, which means we do all planning, design and construction needed for your home remodel in-house. No waiting for plans from an outside architect or design firm, and no miscommunication between the designer and the construction crew.
By combining the design and build processes into one, we can save you time and money and prevent the headache that comes from keeping up with two or more companies!
Our design-build team can provide you with creative and effective design services so that your renovation project will add beauty and value to your existing home. We understand that you want your project to support and enhance your lifestyle, so we keep you in the loop during the entire process and put your priorities first. Our team is highly skilled at coming up with creative solutions that help you get exactly what you want out of your new space!
Already have plans drawn up by an architect? No problem. We can work with you to provide general contracting, project management and construction services. All you need to do is meet with us to review the plans, catch us up on any communication and budget ideas your designer had in mind, and we will take care of the rest!
Whether you are interested in full-service design-build, a brand new kitchen and bath, or simply want construction services, the team at Ideal Construction & Remodeling can help!
We can provide the following renovation services for your home:
- Kitchen: Whether you have outdated appliances, ugly flooring, old countertops or just lack the space to make your kitchen a gathering place, Ideal Construction & Remodeling can help. We’ve renovated countless kitchens in Northern Virginia and have transformed small, impractical areas designated only for cooking into beautiful, functional family-sized kitchens.
- Bathroom: When you contract a design-build company, you’re part of every phase of your project, from design to planning to construction. Our bathroom remodeling services in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas are no exception, which means we’ll be your point of contact when you’re picking out your vanity sink all the way to when we lay the final tile on your new master bathroom floor.
- Basement: Many DMV area homeowners don’t understand what a finished basement can offer. It can give your family extra space, improve the overall look of your lower level and increase the overall value of your home if you decide to sell.
- Energy-efficiency: If you’re “going green” for your next remodeling project, you’ll be saving more on utility bills with features like efficient lighting and new windows, plus you’ll be doing your part in helping our environment. These projects are definitely “win-wins.”
- Whole home renovations: Perhaps you’ve considered all the projects listed and finally have the means and time to go through with them. In that case, choose Ideal Construction & Remodeling for whole house renovation projects. It makes sense to remodel your entire home because with one design-build firm working on every aspect of your house, you can be certain that the aesthetic and features are sure to match and complement each other. Also, instead of scheduling projects with years in between start and end dates, you’ll have a constant flow of work being completed, and in the end, be able to enjoy your newly renovated home.
Ready to schedule your design consultation? Looking to schedule construction services? Give us a call at 703-241-1411 or schedule an appointment online. We offer our home remodeling services in Northern Virginia, as well as parts of Washington and Maryland!
Our Whole Home Remodeling Services and Process
We offer a wide range of design-build remodeling and construction services for every customer. Our initial project consultation is complimentary, and we provide free estimates for qualified homeowners. Meet with us free of charge before you commit and decide if we are the right fit for your style!
No matter your vision, we can design, plan and construct the home of your dreams. Our services include:
- Architectural and home design services: We can handle all tasks, including performing a detailed site analysis, drafting a conceptual design, 3D modeling and rendering, and creating detailed drawings and specifications.
- Complete engineering services: Our team of in-house engineers will ensure that the design and construction of your home or addition are structurally sound and stable.
- Value engineering: This systematic technique typically takes place after the design process and allows our experts to explore using alternative materials and construction methods.
- Special needs design: If a member of your household has special needs, we can develop and implement a home design that accommodates their lifestyle.
- Design and product selection assistance: With our extensive remodeling expertise, we can assist with choosing a design that fits your lifestyle and budget and selecting the most cost-effective materials for the job.
- Project drawings, plans, and documentation: A renovation project requires detailed drawings and an endless stream of documents. We’ll prepare these and update them as needed.
- Permitting: The acquisition of all the necessary permits for a home renovation job can be a tedious, time-consuming process. We’ll handle all the filings with the local government agencies, removing the burden from your shoulders.
- Project management: Your dedicated project manager will oversee the work from start to finish and keep you in the loop regarding the progress.
- Quality control: A primary reason that Ideal Construction & Remodeling is one of the region’s leading contractors is our unwavering commitment to quality. Our goal is to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Inspections management and coordination: We’ll ensure that all the required inspection processes occur as scheduled and that your project is in compliance.
- Warranty services: We stand behind every project with our extended limited home warranty, which gives you extra protection and peace of mind.
Our construction services include:
- Roofing: We install all types of roofs, including shingle, cedar shake, slate and metal. We can also repair roofs that haven’t experienced significant damage.
- Siding: New siding can dramatically improve your home’s curb appeal and boost your property value. And it will provide extra protection against the often severe Mid-Atlantic weather. Whether you need siding for new construction or an existing property, we can help.
- Excavation: Are you planning to install an in-ground swimming pool? We can dig a hole to support the structure without damaging the surrounding property.
- Foundations: If you’d like to build an addition to your home, you’ll need a strong foundation to support it. We’ll handle all aspects of the job while ensuring the foundation is structurally sound.
- Framing: Framing is that crucial aspect of the construction process where the building begins to take shape. We’ll make this “skeleton” that supports the finishing features like drywall, windows and doors come to life.
- Stonework: We can also perform expert stone masonry construction work that enhances your landscaping and makes your property stand out. You’ll appreciate our close attention to detail.
- Electrical: One of the most challenging aspects of building a new home or addition is ensuring the electrical wiring is safe and meets the code requirements. Our expert electricians are up to the challenge.
- Plumbing: We can handle all the plumbing work for your new construction or addition, whether the job involves installing fixtures such as sinks, tubs, toilets or faucets or putting in a new water heater.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Whether you are looking to breathe new life into that outdated bathroom or you have big plans for a home addition, the home remodeling contractors at Ideal Construction & Remodeling are prepared to take on any project within our broad service area. Client satisfaction is our passion, and we aim to exceed your expectations and make you a life-long customer. For more information on our services, contact us online or give us a call today at 703-241-1411!
Page Updated 07/16/2021