Siding Contractors in Northern Virginia
Whether a storm has caused damage to your home’s siding or trim or you think it’s time to take on a more “modern” look, Ideal Construction & Remodeling can help revamp your home’s exterior. If you’re tired of searching for the “best siding contractor near me,” then look no further!
Contact us online to receive a FREE estimate regarding our siding services near McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, and surrounding areas! You can also call (703) 241-1411 to speak to our siding installation professionals!
Benefits of Siding Replacement & Installation
Before you undertake a home remodeling project, it’s important to consider all the factors it may come with. If you’re on the fence about siding replacement or installation, consider some of the benefits that come updating the outside of your home.
- Protection from the elements. Sun, rain, snow, sleet, hail—you could go on and on listing the types of weather that can cause damage to your home. Luckily, siding forms a protective barrier against these conditions. You should think about replacing your siding if you’ve noticed damage from storms or hazardous weather.
- Increased value. A home with recently replaced or installed siding can benefit from a higher resale value. By taking care of the exterior of the home, a seller could likely earn more from once they list their property.
- Added curb appeal. If the inside of your home is immaculate, but the outside is covered with dirty, worn siding, strangers aren’t going to realize the real beauty your home has to offer. Replacing or installing siding is a great way instantly improve your home’s appearance!
Types of Siding We Install & Replace
Every home remodeling project is different. That is why, depending on budget, style, location, and other factors, there is no one right answer to the question “what type of siding is right for my home?” At ideal Construction & Remodeling, we offer various forms of siding, including:
- Vinyl siding. The most popular siding choice in the US, vinyl siding is chosen for its durability, versatile textures, and a wide range of color options.
- Fiber cement. This is another popular choice, as fiber cement is extremely fire resistant and can mimic the appearance of actual wood siding.
- Fiberglass. Fiberglass is a low maintenance, lightweight option for home siding. It is also moisture resistant.
- Aluminum. This type of siding is completely waterproof and isn’t as affected by cold temperatures as other siding materials.
Have questions regarding the different types of siding and which may be right for you? Call (703) 241-1411 to speak with our siding contractors or contact us online for a FREE consultation and estimate.
Choose Ideal Construction & Remodeling for Siding Replacement & Installation in Northern VA
At Ideal Construction & Remodeling, our construction expertise, education in engineering, and extensive knowledge of home remodeling means we’re among the most qualified siding contractors in Northern Virginia. Keep your home protected and looking good with the siding experts at Ideal Construction & Remodeling.
Call (703) 241-1411 to speak with our siding contractors! Or you can contact us online for a FREE consultation and estimate!
Our Siding Replacement & Installation Service Area
Based in Northern Virginia, Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers siding services to the following areas: Annandale, Arlington, Bethesda, Burke, Fairfax, Falls Church, Foxhall Crescent, Georgetown, Great Falls, McLean, Oakton, Palisades, Potomac, Reston, Vienna, and Washington DC.