Adding a Split Level to Your Home
Split levels allow you to make additional spaces in your home, adding functionality to the house you love. These additions increase the value of your home and can also refresh your exterior, increasing the curb appeal. Here are a few options we offer for enhancing your home with a split level:
- Master suite: Create a magnificent place to unwind with a split-level master bedroom addition. We can create features like walk-in closets, master bathrooms and other features according to your preferences.
- In-law suite: A split-level in-law suite establishes a sense of privacy for elderly family members or guests by offering a short flight of stairs between the area and the rest of the home.
- Family room: Our team can build a separate, cozy space where your family can relax and enjoy movie nights, game nights, crafts or reading apart from your main living room.
Our Split-Level Additions Process
At Ideal Construction & Remodeling, we have refined our remodeling process over the years to give you an excellent experience. We begin with a site visit where a project manager discusses your ideas, goals, project timeframe and budget. After the complimentary site visit, we offer design and planning services, creating detailed plans and selecting materials and products.
You agree to the plans for your split-level addition by signing a contract. Then, we gain permits and begin building. During the process, our split-level addition contractors maintain a clean, safe construction area and provide an online project portal for convenient conversation and project tracking. Near the end of the project, we complete a walk-through and create a punch list for final items to finish. At the end of the project, we provide thorough cleaning to prepare your new space.
Achieve Your Vision With Us
We are a licensed and insured design/build remodeling company with two generations of home services, including split-level additions. We provide personalized service, with at least one family member involved in every project. Our teams also treat your home like it’s our own. Here are a few other benefits we provide:
- Past successes: Our portfolio of successful split-level additions and other projects means we’re a reliable partner for upgrading your home.
- Dedicated service: From the start to the end of your project, we strive to keep construction moving so you can enjoy your new addition.
- Accessible team: Between our online portal and our presence in your home, we’re responsive to you and ready to address questions or concerns.
Reach out for an In-House Consultation
Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers a mix of exceptional craftsmanship and personalized service for homeowners looking to add a split level. Reach out to our team online to schedule a site visit and begin creating the space you’ve always wanted.