Roofing Contractors in Northern Virginia
As a locally, family owned design-build firm, Ideal Construction & Remodeling realizes the importance of having a safe but stylish home in Northern Virginia. Having an appealing, sturdy roof is no exception. To provide the some of the best roofing replacement and installation services in the Northern Virginia area, we employ skilled craftsmen, use quality products, and have dedicated project managers to make sure every job gets done quickly and correctly.
Contact us online for a FREE estimate regarding our roofing services near McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, and surrounding areas! You can also call (703) 269-2829 to speak to our roofing professionals!
What Are the Benefits of Roof Replacement & Installation?
By replacing your roof and installing a new one, you’re opening up a realm of possibilities and allowing your home to experience the benefits a new roof can provide.
Some of the benefits of replacing or installing a new roof include:
- It may seem obvious, but your roof’s main function is to protect the inside of your home, as well as your family, from the elements. Rain, hail, severe winds, and other hazardous weather can take its toll on a roof, and replacing an old, weakened roof is the best way to protect the inside of your home from the outdoor conditions.
- Sometimes a cosmetic update can be just as important as a structural one. You put your best foot forward with your lawn, siding, and front entrance, so shouldn’t your roof’s curb appeal match the rest of your home? Most roofs are visible from street level, so install a new roof and make your home a standout in your neighborhood.
- If a time comes when you and your home must part ways, a roof replacement is a bonus for resale value. Additionally, an old, worn out roof could be a deterrent for prospective buyers. Installing a new roof is a great example of how a home remodeling project can serve a distinct purpose while providing value to a home.
If you’re in Northern Virginia or surrounding areas like Washington DC and Maryland, call Ideal Construction & Remodeling at (703) 269-2829 to get your roof replacement or roof installation project started. Or, you can contact us online and schedule a free consultation!
What Types of Roofing Materials Do You Offer?
When it comes to roof replacement and installation in Northern Virginia, Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers many different materials. Each home is different, just like how each type of roof has particular strengths and advantages.
- Shingle roofs. One of the most popular choices in America, shingle roofs perform well in all weather conditions.
- Cedar shake roofs. If you’re going for a traditional look or want to get the most out of your roof’s appearance, cedar shake roofing is an elegant choice.
- Metal roofs. Benefits of metal roofs include the ability to be installed over an existing roof, a lightweight feel, and long lifespan.
- Slate roofs. A heavy roofing material, slate roofs are fire resistant and long lasting. Slate roofs will repel water and resist mold or fungus.
Are you ready to move ahead with your Northern Virginia roof replacement or installation? Call (703) 269-2829 to speak with our roofing contractors or contact us online for a FREE consultation and estimate.
Choose Ideal Construction & Remodeling for Roof Replacement & Installation in Northern VA
A roof replacement is no simple project. You need a home remodeling firm with construction experience and dedication to customer satisfaction. Ideal Construction & Remodeling is here to offer both. Whether it’s after a storm or just time for your home to get an upgrade, we provide Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland area homes with the roofing services they need.
Call (703) 269-2829 to speak with our roofing contractors or contact us online for a FREE consultation and estimate on your next roof replacement or installation!
Our Roofing Replacement & Installation Service Area
Though we’re based in Northern Virginia, Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers roofing services to all of the following areas: Annandale, Arlington, Bethesda, Burke, Fairfax, Falls Church, Foxhall Crescent, Georgetown, Great Falls, McLean, Oakton, Palisades, Potomac, Reston, Vienna, and Washington DC.