Based in McLean, VA, we can perform high-quality roof installation and replacement work for homeowners in McLean, Arlington, Fairfax and the surrounding areas.
When it’s time for a new roof on your McLean-area home, contact the experts at Ideal Construction & Remodeling by giving us a call at 703-420-3824!
Roofing Contractors in Northern Virginia
As a local, family-owned home remodeling company, Ideal Construction & Remodeling realizes the importance of having a safe but stylish home in Northern Virginia. A sturdy roof is essential for protecting a home and enhancing its curb appeal. We use a combination of the best roofing materials, skilled craftsmen and attentive product management to ensure we complete every job quickly and correctly.
Contact us online for a free estimate for roofing repair near McLean, Arlington and surrounding areas. You can also call 703-420-3824 to speak to our roofing professionals.
What Types of Roofing Materials Do We Offer?
When it comes to roof replacement and installation in Northern Virginia, Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers a variety of materials. Each home is different, and each roofing type offers specific advantages, including:
- Shingle roofs: One of the most popular choices in America, shingle roofs perform well in all weather conditions. When a severe storm strikes, you can take comfort in knowing that a shingle roof is protecting your McLean, Arlington, Fairfax or Falls Church home.
- Cedar shake roofs: If you’re going for a traditional look or want to get the most out of your roof’s appearance, cedar shake roofing will make an elegant and fitting choice. Cedar shake roofs are especially popular in the Washington DC metro area — installing one on a Northern Virginia house is a smart move for any homeowner.
- Metal roofs: Benefits of metal roofs include the ability to install one over an existing roof, a lightweight feel and a long lifespan. If you wish to install a metal roof in Falls Church or elsewhere in the NoVa region, you can expect quality and convenience.
- Slate roofs: A heavy roofing material, slate is fire-resistant and long-lasting. These roofs also repel water and resist mold and fungus. Slate roof installation in McLean is a service we’re proud to offer at Ideal Construction & Remodeling — call us today to find out why!
Are you ready to move ahead with your Northern Virginia roof replacement or installation? Call 703-420-3824 to speak with our roofing contractors, or contact us online for a free consultation and estimate.
What Are the Benefits of Roof Replacement and Installation?
By replacing your roof and installing a new one, you’re opening up a realm of possibilities. You’re also enabling your McLean-area home to experience the benefits a new roof can provide:
- Your roof’s primary function is to protect the inside of your home and your family from the elements. Rain, hail, severe winds and other hazardous weather can take its toll on a roof. Replacing an old, weakened roof is the best way to keep the outdoor conditions at bay.
- Sometimes a cosmetic update can be just as important as a structural one. You put your property’s best foot forward with the attractive appearance of your lawn, siding and front entrance, so shouldn’t your roof’s curb appeal match the rest of your home? Most roofs are visible from street level — by installing a new one, you’ll make your home a standout in your neighborhood.
- If the time comes to sell your home, a roof replacement will enable you to boost your asking price. Additionally, an old, worn-out roof could be a deterrent for prospective buyers. Installing a new roof is an excellent example of how a home remodeling project can increase the value of a property.
If you’re in Northern Virginia, Washington DC or Maryland, call Ideal Construction & Remodeling at 703-420-3824 to get your roof replacement or roof installation project started. Or, you can contact us online and schedule a free consultation!
When Should I Replace My Arlington, VA, Roof?
Several signs will make it clear that your Northern Virginia home needs a roof replacement. If you’re experiencing any of the following, contact our roofing company today:
- Your roof is old: If your current roof is 20 years old (or older), it may be time to invest in a new one. Factors to consider are the material of the roof and how much abuse it takes. However, you should have a professional roofing company assess the condition before your experience rain or wind damage.
- Shingles are missing: If you notice missing shingles or pieces, you’ll definitely need to consider a roof repair or replacement. It might make more financial sense to replace an entire roof than repeatedly pay for repairs.
- You’re experiencing a leak: If you notice water spots in the ceiling or dripping in the attic, you should address the situation before it becomes a major issue. Replacing your roof with a newer, more solid material is key to making sure you don’t experience another leak.
Choose Ideal Construction & Remodeling for Roof Replacement and Installation in Northern VA
A roof replacement is no simple project. You need a reputable roofing company with extensive construction experience and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Ideal Construction & Remodeling will deliver both. Whether you’re looking for high-quality roof repair or replacement work to fix storm damage — or it’s just time for an upgrade — you can trust us for all your roofing needs.
Our Roofing Replacement & Installation Service Area
Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers roofing services to the following areas:
- Bethesda, MD
- Chevy Chase, MD
- Falls Church
- Foxhall Crescent
- Great Falls
- Potomac, MD
- Washington DC
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Roofing Services
Learn more about what separates Ideal Construction & Remodeling from the other residential roofing companies in Fairfax, Falls Church, McLean, Arlington and beyond.
Call 703-420-3824 to speak with our roofing contractors, or contact us online for a free consultation and estimate on your next roof replacement or installation in Northern VA!