Headquartered in McLean, VA, Ideal Construction & Remodeling is a reputable design-build firm that you can trust for your master suite addition. We’re pleased to work with homeowners in Washington DC as well as Northern Virginia cities such as Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church and Vienna. We also serve Maryland cities such as Potomac, Chevy Chase and Bethesda, along with the surrounding areas.
What Does Your Northern VA, DC or Maryland Master Suite Addition Include?
When it comes to designing your master suite, there’s no cookie-cutter plan — each one is unique. We’ll work with you to plan and create a space that’s perfect for you in terms of functionality and style — your new suite can range from simple to complex.
Examples of the amenities we can provide with a master suite addition include:
- Sitting areas: Sometimes, you just want to get away and have your own space to relax, read a book or chat on the phone. When the family room or kitchen area feels too public, you’ll enjoy retreating to the sitting area within your master suite addition.
- Walk-in closets: If you don’t have enough closet space, this amenity is for you. Spacious walk-in closets can double as a storage and dressing area.
- Master bathroom: No master suite is complete without an attached master bathroom. Having a bathroom within your suite allows for ultimate privacy, which is a luxury that any homeowner can appreciate.
- Laundry access: Have you ever thought about how much simpler life would be if you had a laundry area right outside your bedroom door? It’s a dream come true for many homeowners, and with a master-suite addition, we can add laundry access right there in your space!
- And so much more: Your master suite addition should be your creation. No matter what you envision, we’ll create a plan to bring your dream to life.
Give us a call at 703-420-3824 or contact us to learn more about our master suite additions in Washington DC as well as Annandale, Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, Bethesda and the rest of our service territory.
Benefits of Master Suite Additions
Many older homes lack functionality. For example, bathrooms typically aren’t attached to the master bedroom — and in some cases, the entire family must share a single bathroom. Not ideal, right? The biggest reason to pursue a master suite addition is to introduce functionality and privacy to your bathroom routine. Want to enjoy a nice soak in the bath without anyone banging on the door needing to grab a toothbrush? You can with a master suite!
Master suites also add value to a home. If you ever decide to list your house on the market, your master suite addition will help to attract prospective buyers and allow you to increase your asking price.
We’ll Manage Every Phase of Your Washington DC Master Suite Addition
Choosing an experienced, reputable design-build firm like Ideal Design & Construction will ensure the best outcome for your master suite addition project. You’ll have a single source of contact for the design, planning and construction, which simplifies the process and reduces the likelihood of miscommunications. You also won’t have to worry about zoning, permits and the other time-consuming details that often accompany home renovation projects — we’ll handle it all for you.
Schedule Your Master Suite Addition Consultation
Call Ideal Construction & Remodeling for master suite additions in the following areas:
- Chevy Chase
- Falls Church
- Foxhall Crescent
- Great Falls
- Washington DC
Are you ready to bring your dream of a master suite addition to life? The team at Ideal Construction & Remodeling can help design, plan and construct your masterpiece. If you have any questions about our process or want to schedule an initial consultation, give us a call at 703-420-3824 or contact us online!