Custom Home Builders in Northern Virginia
Our Custom Home Building Process
We make building a custom home easy for our customers. Let us worry about zoning laws, regulations, and codes. All you have to do is think about how you’ll decorate your new Northern Virginia custom house. Our process includes:
- Complimentary site/lot visit. After you’ve contacted Ideal Construction & Remodeling, one of our design-build professionals will pay you a visit to see the site, discuss your goals and budget, and go over big picture details. If you need to find a lot on which to build your custom home, we can help with that too!
- Design and planning. After viewing a preliminary proposal, our team gets work planning out each step of the home construction process to ensure we meet deadlines and conform to your budget. We also help you choose the types of products, finishes, and materials used to construct your home.
- Construction. Once all designs are approved, construction can begin! As we build your custom home, we have project managers on site, available for any questions or concerns that might arise. You also receive a project portal on our website, which displays details about that status of your custom home.
- Walkthrough and completion. As soon as construction is complete, our team thoroughly cleans the work site, allowing you to tour and assess the project fully. At this time, all final tasks are completed, and your new home is ready!
To get more details regarding our process, or to learn more about building a custom home, call Ideal Construction & Remodeling at 703-241-1411 or contact us online!
Benefits of Building a Custom Home in Northern Virginia
Perhaps you’re not entirely sold on the process of building a new home. Although it may not suit every homeowner’s needs, custom homes offer many benefits. These include:
- Aesthetic control. Building your dream home from the ground up means you have control over every creative choice associated with your new house! From floor to ceiling, or carpet to chandelier, building a custom home gives homeowners total control.
- Cost-effectiveness. Depending on your circumstances, building a new home may be more cost-effective than a large renovation project. Contact Ideal Construction & Remodeling to see if this may be true for your project!
- Energy efficiency. Older homes sometimes fall victim to higher energy costs due to outdated appliances or poor insulation. By building a new home, you have total control over the appliances and materials used during construction, which means a more efficient home and lower bills from the very beginning.
Contact us online to receive a FREE estimate on your custom home near McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, and surrounding areas! You can also call 703-241-1411 to speak to our design-build professionals!
Choose Ideal Construction & Remodeling for Custom Home Building in Northern Virginia
At Ideal Construction & Remodeling, our construction expertise, education in engineering, and extensive knowledge of home remodeling means we’re among the most qualified custom home builders in Northern Virginia. Choose Ideal Construction & Remodeling for all your new home construction needs!
Call 703-241-1411 to speak with our custom home builders! Or you can contact us online!
Our Custom Home Service Area
Based in Northern Virginia, Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers siding services to the following areas: Annandale, Arlington, Bethesda, Burke, Fairfax, Falls Church, Foxhall Crescent, Georgetown, Great Falls, McLean, Oakton, Palisades, Potomac, Reston, Vienna, and Washington DC.