5 Reasons to Consider a Second-Floor Installation
Adding another story to your Bethesda home can provide several advantages:
- Double your living space: Do you need another bedroom or two for your growing family? If you have the opportunity to work from home, you may require office space. These additions provide substantial room to use however you see fit and give all your family members some much-needed elbow room.
- Preserve your outdoor living area: If you love your yard, a second-floor addition allows you to keep it intact. You can still enjoy hosting backyard barbeques, playing outdoor games, basking in the sun and participating in your other favorite activities.
- Stay in the area you love: If you’re debating between accepting a lack of living space or leaving the home and neighborhood you love, there’s another option. Adding another floor can resolve your dilemma and is typically less expensive than buying a larger house.
- Increase your home’s value: If you ever decide to move, a house with a second floor can be more appealing to buyers with growing families. Beyond appealing to more buyers, you can also receive a higher price for the property.
- Redesign your home: Adding a second story can provide the perfect opportunity to update the first floor. You can create your dream home from the ground up with simultaneous additions and renovations.
Our Second-Floor Installation Process
As one of the leading second-floor contractors in Bethesda and the surrounding areas, Ideal Construction & Remodeling can deliver high-quality results for your projects. Our design-build firm can handle every phase of the job.
We’ll start by setting up a convenient time to visit your home and learn about what you want to accomplish with the project. We’ll then supply this information to our professional in-house designers and architects, who will work hard to bring your vision to life.
When you approve the construction plans, we’ll start building your new addition. We work quickly and efficiently while treating your property with respect throughout the process. Finally, the project manager will walk you through the entire area to ensure you’re happy with the results.
Why Choose Us for Your Bethesda Second-Floor Addition Project?
The benefits of selecting Ideal Construction & Remodeling over the other second-floor contractors in Bethesda include:
- Accountability for every aspect of your project.
- Easy access to the project manager throughout the process.
- A teamwork approach that saves time and controls costs.
- Unmatched design and construction expertise.
- Ample opportunities for customization and homeowner input.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Are you ready to increase the size of your Bethesda home? Take the next step by contacting us to schedule a free, no-obligation in-home consultation. Call us at 703-241-1411 or contact us online today.