Design-Build Second Story Additions in Falls Church, Virginia
As a design-build construction firm, we’ll work with you from start to finish. You can single-source your design, engineering and construction services with our team. We have years of experience in adding second stories to homes across Northern Virginia.
Our process is as follows:
- Consultation: We’ll set up an on-site visit to assess your home and project goals. For one to two hours, one of our project managers will take measurements, determine necessary permits and discuss your ideas with you before moving onto planning.
- Designing and planning: Our architects, designers and project managers will finalize detailed construction plans and design outlines. We’ll account for design goals, budgeting and functionality.
- Construction: After we’ve finalized the plans and signed the necessary contracts, we’ll begin working on your addition. We’ll strive to minimize any interruption to your family’s lifestyle, and you’ll have access to your project manager if you have questions at any point.
- Project completion: Near the end of construction, we’ll hold a walkthrough with you and make a list of any remaining points to address. Once we finish construction, your home warranty period will begin. You can start enjoying your new space right away.
The Benefits of Adding a Second Story
Homeowners choose additions for many different reasons, but the advantages are the same. Adding an extra story to your home lets you:
- Gain more privacy.
- Add living and storage space to your home.
- Stay in your neighborhood.
- Increase your home’s value.
Ideal Construction & Remodeling offers all of these benefits and more with our certified design-build addition services.
Why Choose Us?
Ideal Construction & Remodeling is a trained team of second-story addition contractors based in McLean, Virginia. We are a family-owned business that has helped many other families improve their homes and get the space they have always wanted. We have won many design and construction awards, which are a testament to our quality and services.
Our team prioritizes customer service above all. With a design-build process, you have the opportunity to offer input throughout each project phase. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re satisfied with the design — and during the construction phase, we’ll work efficiently while still delivering supreme quality.
Schedule a Consultation With Ideal Construction & Remodeling
Are you ready to remodel your home and get additional living space? Our team will help you design, plan and fulfill your construction goals. Contact us today to learn more and set up a consultation for your second-floor addition in Falls Church.