How We Approach Second-Story Additions in Great Falls
Every home is unique, and we’ll work with you to design an addition based on your specifications. That said, every project involves the same basic steps. Our typical design-build process is as follows:
- First consultation: During our initial consultation, we’ll discuss your ideas and goals for the addition. Our project manager will meet with you, take measurements and gather information on-site.
- Design and planning: In this phase, we’ll finalize a design and construction plan for your approval. We’ll consider your preferred style, functionality and budget and work out a timeline for the project.
- Construction: After you sign the necessary contracts, we’ll begin building. Our team will work efficiently to minimize any interruptions to your daily routine. You’ll have access to your project manager if you have questions at any point.
- Finishing up: Before we complete construction, we’ll perform a walkthrough and create a final list of tasks to complete. Once we complete construction, your limited home warranty period will begin and you can start enjoying your new space.
We’ll work with you from start to finish to create the ideal addition for your home.
The Benefits of Adding a Second Story
Homeowners have various reasons for building second-story additions in Great Falls. Your new space can provide:
- More space for the entire family to live and work.
- Increased privacy.
- Added value for your home if you decide to sell it later.
- A better view of the neighborhood or surrounding area.
- The opportunity to stay in your neighborhood as your family grows.
Why Work With Ideal Construction & Remodeling?
Ideal Construction & Remodeling is a two-generation family-owned business based out of McLean, Virginia. We have a dedicated in-house staff that provides most of our standard services, including project management, design, engineering and electric work. When we do work with others, we only partner with licensed and insured individuals with experience in home remodeling.
Our president has 30 years of experience in construction and home remodeling. His sons, the senior staff, have degrees in civil and mechanical engineering. We have won many awards in the past, demonstrating our dedication to quality service.
As second-floor addition contractors, we have years of experience in designing and constructing remodels for individual homes. We provide quality home remodels that you can enjoy for years to come.
Schedule a Consultation With Ideal Construction & Remodeling
To get started or learn more about our services, contact us online today. We’ll set up a free in-home consultation.