Why Choose Design-Build Contractors?
As a design-build firm, we handle projects from conception to completion. Our team consists of engineers, designers, project managers and other specialists who handle all aspects of home remodeling. All of our crew members are licensed and insured, so you can have peace of mind while we’re working on your second story addition.
When you work with us, there’s no need to coordinate with multiple teams. We’ll take care of planning, construction and even specialty projects like tilework.
Our Design-Build Process
Our standard process for accomplishing a home expansion is as follows:
- Consultation: During our initial consultation, one of our project managers will meet with you. We’ll learn about your priorities, take measurements and analyze the site for about one to two hours.
- Design and planning: Our architects, designers and engineers will work with you to finish the design and construction plans. We’ll discuss feasibility, functionality, budget and other factors to create a thorough plan.
- Construction: We’ll begin construction on your second-story addition after we sign the contract and set a date. You’ll have access to your project manager if you have questions at any time. During this phase, we’ll strive to interrupt your family’s daily life as little as possible.
- Project completion: Before we finish, we’ll do a complete walkthrough of the addition and note any minor changes you might want. Once we’re done, you can enjoy your new addition right away.
Your home remodel warranty period will begin just after we finish construction.
What Are the Benefits of Adding an Upstairs to Your Home?
Homeowners choose to build second-floor additions in Vienna for many reasons. When you expand your home with a second story, you get:
- More space: A second floor opens up more space, which you can use however you want. You can rent out rooms, use the space for recreation or add an office without expanding into your yard.
- Improved privacy: If you have a growing family or want to spread out in your home, an addition can give each family member their own space. Kids, parents and guests can get their rooms and bathrooms and more privacy.
- Increased value: If you plan to sell your home in the future, extra space will increase your property’s value. Additional bedrooms and bathrooms can dramatically increase your home’s market price.
Request a Consultation for Second Story Additions in Vienna, Virginia
Our team at Ideal Construction & Remodeling is full of trained experts specializing in home renovations. We can bring your vision to life with our award-winning construction services.
Contact us today to set up a free consultation with professional second-floor addition contractors.
Updated on 10/27/2021